Saturday, March 1, 2014

tryin to find words

This is next to my last post. I have just written a story for English comp1 class so I don't really have much to say tonight. It is hard to find the words. I don't feel like trying to freewrite just to get the 300 words or so that we need. I am feeling a bit frazzled at the moment. My mind is a complete blank at the moment by I will try to keep typing. I know I have been at it to long because I am making a lot of mistakes typing. I am having to go back and correct a lot of my mistakes. I hope I catch most of them but no one is perfect. It is supposed to get kind of bad tonight with freezing rain and sleet. I really hope we don't get that kind of weather. I guess I can't say much it is still winter. It is very grey outside though. I guess it is the cold that I am tired of. It has been a very cold winter this year. I am getting off now because it took 10 minutes just to get this much on the page. I am just not into it tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment