Sunday, March 2, 2014

Reflection post

This was an assignment that I was not happy to do at first. I really did not think that I could write 300 words or more every night. I hate to say that some nights it was like pulling teeth just to get on the computer and try to get to the 300 words. On those nights it might of took a half an hour or so to get there. I would have to get away from the computer and come back to finish it. I hated those nights. Then there were other nights that I like the topic and really got into the story. It was easy to get to 300 words. I know that I could have gotten more a lot of times but my schedule is pretty hectic and I had to cut the story short. There was one story that I like that I ended by making the reader think of an ending. That was kind of fun. One thing that I do know is that I have to like or relate to a topic to write about it. I felt like it was not a waste of time because I have learned to type faster and do come up with ideas more readily. I have never really read fantasy but have watched fantasy movies. It was easy for me to write about that like the floating island, or the closet. You can make up anything in your mind and it just seems to fit in the story.  I have noticed that my stories have been flowing better than my first ones. I do like that. I really do wish that I liked to write more but I really don't know if I will get there. I am still keeping an open mind and trying to do my best but then again if I am not interested in a topic it is hard to do good because it is very hard to care about something that you are not interested in. I do know that I will probably not be a writer. I don't think that I would like to do this project again. Writing has never come easy to me put this project in the end has helped me.

No comments:

Post a Comment