Sunday, February 23, 2014

To be an animal

What if a person could be any animal they could what would you be? I have thought about it and I am not sure. I think being a type of bird would be great. Flying would be such a rush. Soaring through the air an currents and on your own power would b a feeling that a person could not explain. Then I have thought about being some sort of cat. It really doesn't matter big or small they just seem to be the masters of there kingdoms. To be that stealthily and agile would be pretty cool. Their reflexes are so fast. They just seem to know everything about their surroundings. I have thought about being a bear. They are not the quickest animal out there but what they don't have in speed they have in strength. Just to know that you are the biggest and strongest out there would be an amazing feeling. When you walk around everybody else walks around you. There are so many animals that every person can think of that they want to be. The best animal that I can think of is man. We have the power to do amazing things. We have the technology to create and destroy. We have the reasoning to think abstract thoughts. We chose who are mates will be not just instinct. We chose to have kids or not. It is just that we have choices and decide what we want to be. I know it would be cool to be one of those animals for a short time but I would not trade places for anything. I love my life and really could not see me any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment